IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations 59th Edition (2018) Pre-sale Order Forms
Every year (September-October) Dangerous Goods Management runs a pre-sale for the following year’s applicable IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. Clients will be advised through a variety avenues and ordering has been made simple via three easy options:
- Ordering online via the DGM shop (Secure credit card payment available and payment by invoice for account holders)
- Ordering form: Microsoft Word version (Link will open a new tab. Click on “Order form 2018_protected” to download document)
- Ordering form: PDF version (Link will open a new tab. Document for those who prefer to hand write their order)
The pre-sale for the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations 59th Edition (2018) is running from mid-September through to the 31st October 2017. To confirm an order please order online or download, complete and return an order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dangerous Goods Management (DGM) Training Services
DGM Training Services are able to offer you a full range of Regulatory Compliance Support options. We have a range of courses ensuring your staff have training available to comply with the relevant regulations. Our public courses are perfect for anyone learning dangerous goods regulations for the first time. Some courses offered require prerequisite documentation to be completed, or their may be post course documentation. Our administration team will supply these on course booking, however if you can’t find your copy see below for an easy reference:
- A form of photo ID (drivers licence, passport or 18+ card).
- Completed pre-learning assessment (pre-requisite for attendance). To download this document please click here.
- A printed copy of TFGEN – download from here http://mpi.govt.nz/document-vault/1615
- A printed copy of TFGEN-GD – download from here http://mpi.govt.nz/document-vault/1616
- A printed copy of your TF manual and site plan. If you do not have one please bring the TF Manual Template available for download from the following links: http://www.mpi.govt.nz/document-vault/4537 and http://www.mpi.govt.nz/document-vault/5290
- Aviation Security Check;
- Be trained in the specifics of their RACA responsibilities as per the companies Exposition;
- Hold written authority to carry out whichever functions are appropriate to their role, as outlined in your company’s Exposition.
For further information head to the following website address: https://www.caa.govt.nz/air-cargo/air-cargo/become-raca/