Here you’ll find information on a variety of areas including the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (where to purchase, current addendum’s, and our pre-sale information), information on our training Services (what do you need to bring to each course?) and links to other important sites for your ease of reference.
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (IATA DGR) – 60th Edition (2019) Pre-sale
IATA DGR products available online – please head to the DGM shop for current pricing and to place an order.
IATA DGR Presale
Every year (September-October) Dangerous Goods Management runs a pre-sale for the following year’s applicable IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. Clients will be advised through a variety avenues and ordering has been made simple via three easy options:
- Ordering online via the DGM shop (Secure credit card payment available and payment by invoice for account holders)
- Ordering form: Microsoft Word version
- Ordering form: PDF version
Dangerous Goods Management (DGM) Training Services
DGM Training Services are able to offer you a full range of Regulatory Compliance Support options. We have a range of courses ensuring your staff have training available to comply with the relevant regulations. Our public courses are perfect for anyone learning dangerous goods regulations for the first time. Some courses offered require prerequisite documentation to be completed, or their may be post course documentation. Our administration team will supply these on course booking, however if you can’t find your copy see below for an easy reference:
- A form of photo ID (drivers licence, passport or 18+ card).
- Completed pre-learning assessment (pre-requisite for attendance). *This document will be provided by SPS Biosecurity Ltd upon booking*.
- A printed copy of TFGEN – download from here http://mpi.govt.nz/document-vault/1615
- A printed copy of TFGEN-GD – download from here http://mpi.govt.nz/document-vault/1616
- A printed copy of your TF manual and site plan. If you do not have one please bring the TF Manual Template available for download from the following links: http://www.mpi.govt.nz/document-vault/4537 and http://www.mpi.govt.nz/document-vault/5290
- Aviation Security Check;
- Be trained in the specifics of their RACA responsibilities as per the companies Exposition;
- Hold written authority to carry out whichever functions are appropriate to their role, as outlined in your company’s Exposition.
For further information head to the following website address: https://www.caa.govt.nz/air-cargo/air-cargo/become-raca/
Archive DGM Newsletters
Interested in our newsletter archive? Click here to view our previous issues. Key items from our newsletter are also posted onto our website, and you can search posts via key terms or category. Head to our Newsletter area on our website here.
bio-bottle is a packaging company for infectious and biological substances. They have a range of packaging to also cover temperature controlled items, which have been used for international transportation of food samples, vaccines, blood products, plasma, tissue samples and serums. Click here to view and order products.
Ministry for Primary Industries
DGM has a strategic partnership with MPI approved training provider SPS Biosecurity Ltd to bring to you the MPI Accredited Person Biosecurity Course and MPI Transitional Facility Operator Course. The MPI website provides a wide range of resources to help you and your staff secure New Zealand’s boarders against biosecurity threats.
Hazardous Substances Toolbox
The Hazardous Substances Toolbox has been created to help business owners and their staff work safely with hazardous substances. It includes a HSNO calculator and informative videos on safety when dealing with hazardous substances. Click here to be re-directed to the website.
Malcolm Total Logistics
If you’re looking for customs brokerage, international freight forwarding, and 3PL Logistics services Malcolm Total Logistics is for you. Free phone within NZ on 0800 786 786 or head to their website here to learn more.