IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Recurrent Category 6
26 January @ 9:00 am - 28 January @ 4:30 pm NZDT$735.00 – $765.00
Revalidate your 24-month IATA Dangerous Goods (DGR) requirement.
It is mandatory to undergo recurrent IATA DGR training every 24 months on the latest regulations and trends related to the carriage of dangerous goods. This refresher course provides awareness of the current legal requirements, operations restrictions, packaging instructions, marking, labelling and documentation regulations for dangerous goods, in accordance with the current 63rd Edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Manual. This course is endorsed by IATA and New Zealand CAA.
Participants must hold a valid IATA DGR Category 6 certificate, and this must still be valid at course commencement. If your certificate is older than 24 months (2 years) please register for the IATA DGR Initial Course.
Who should attend:
This course is recommended for:
– Airline cargo acceptance and cargo agency staff;
– Cargo operations and ground handling staff;
– Station managers responsible for the safe transport of dangerous goods shipments; and/or
– Shippers, cargo agents, consolidators, freight forwarders and others.
– All course material is supplied, excluding calculators and the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, 63rd Edition. If you are unable to bring your own copy of the applicable IATA DGR (63rd Edition) to course these are available for hire ($30+GST – see optional tickets for purchase below) or purchase here. Limited copies are available for hire.
– Attendees are required to present a form of photo ID at the course (drivers licence, passport or 18+ card).
– Attendees must also provide a clear colour photocopy of photo ID. Attendees can either: provide their identification on arrival to the course and our administration team will arrange a scan of this identification for filing, or e-mail a clear colour photocopy of their identification to the administration team after booking.
Detailed workbook, pen and paper will be supplied.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided as part of this course. Dietary requirements can be catered for within the provided lunch ensuring this is advised upon booking. The following dietary requirements can be catered for: dairy free, gluten free, no pork/beef, and vegetarian.
Please advise our team (in confidence) before the start of the course of any physical or learning difficulties you, or in the case of employers, your employee, may have e.g impairments with mobility, visual, hearing and/or speech, or difficulty in reading and writing. If trainees have difficulties during the course they should not hesitate to talk to our training team.
A certificate of completion, endorsed by IATA, is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on the exam. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher. On successful completion of this course certification issued will be valid for 24 months.
Should a course transfer be required, this will be provided free of charge for the first transfer only, ensuring advised prior to 7 days before the course. All subsequent transfers for a course booking will result in a $50+GST administration fee under the same conditions. Course attendance must be completed within six months of the initial booking.
Cancellations or course transfers made on or after Wednesday, 19th January 2022 will be subject to a $300+GST cancellation/transfer fee. Cancellations/transfers within 48 hours of the course date or non-attendance, once registered, without notification will incur full course cost.
DGM endeavour to ensure all courses proceed, however we reserve the right to amend or re-schedule any course offered. Should re-scheduling of a course become necessary, participants will be informed as soon as possible to minimise any inconvenience.
– – – – – – –
– – – – – – –