13th May 2020
Re: Key information for attendees: change of training procedures and policies due to COVID-19
Registration at reception
A waiting area will be set up outside the building. Individuals within this waiting area must wait to be “buzzed” into the building. Physical distancing requirements (minimum of one metre) must be maintained at all times. Only one person is to enter the building at a time. On entry please state full name and course registered. The receptionist will direct you to your training room. Please use the hand sanitizer provided at reception before making your way through the building.
Conduct within training courses
All attendees must adhere to conduct expectations as set by their training facilitator. Key expectations are described below:
- Course attendees and training facilitators are to maintain a minimum of one metre distance between each other throughout their time on site to meet physical distancing requirements as set by the New Zealand Government under Alert Level 2.
- Separate seating arrangements are provided for each attendee. Once an attendee decides to sit at a training desk this will be their training desk for the duration of the course.
- Attendees should maintain good hygiene practices throughout their training course. This includes making use of the hand sanitiser stations and /or hand washing and drying when applicable.
- Training may include catering and in these instances meals will be individually packaged. All attendees will be required to consume meals at their training table, unless leaving the premises. Attendees should follow entry/exit procedures accordingly.
By attending a training course the attendee acknowledges that:
- They do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell).
- They do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- They have not
been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the
past 14 days
- They have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days.
An individual who is feeling any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 are advised not to attend training. Free-of-charge transfers are offered for any individual under the above circumstances. For any transfer requests please contact the DGM team via phone or email. DGM and its representatives will retain the right to direct any attendee to leave the premise immediately if they show any symptoms.
Before training commences all attendees will be required to provide their identification (driver’s licence or passport), and contact tracing details. Contact tracing includes the contact information of the attendee (phone and email), along with the contact information of one additional person for the attendee (manager/colleague).
Limitation of attendees
Course attendance has been
restricted to comply with current Alert Level 2 group limitations (groups of
10 or less, including the trainer).
Course cancellations and refunds
On the 20th March DGM made the decision that given the climate of uncertainty a temporary change of policy is applicable. From 20th March 2020 course cancellations and refunds are no longer applicable however courses can be deferred to an unspecified later date.