IATA Lithium Battery Transport Awareness Course – Section II (AIR)
13 May @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am NZST$295 excl. GST
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations now require that shippers of lithium batteries which are classified under Section II in the packing instructions must receive adequate training and instruction. As such, Dangerous Goods Management Training Services have developed a course which after successful completion will allow attendees to comply with this requirement in accordance with air, sea and road transport regulations.
- Legal responsibilities
- Classification of lithium batteries;
- Packaging procedures;
- Mark and labels;
- and Documentation requirements.
Who should attend:
- Those who currently ship or wish to ship lithium batteries which are classified under Section II of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, 60th Edition.
- Attendees to this course will be required to show a form of photo ID at the course (driver’s licence, passport or 18+ card).
- Detailed workbook, pen and paper will be supplied.
On successful completion of this course the attendee will be awarded a Lithium Battery Transport Awareness Certificate. This certificate will be valid for a two year term.
Arrival tea/coffee and morning tea will be provided.
Cancellations or course transfers made on or after Monday, 6th May 2019 will be subject to a $100.00+GST cancellation/transfer fee. Cancellations/transfers within 48 hours of the course date or non-attendance, once registered, without notification will incur full course cost.
– – – – – – –
– – – – – – –